The course aims to provide you with the knowledge and essential skills to enable you to competently carry out electrical installation work.
- Develop core knowledge about electrical installation
- Understand the core practicall skills used to select, install and terminate wiring, containment and management
- Understand the electricity supply and how the characteristics of the consumer equipment and final circits function to ensure the safe operation of electrical installations
- Understand how to undertake safe working practices and understand the relevant health and safety legislation and key responsibilities for employers under Health and Safety at Work Act
- Interpret and understand information, confidently estimate the type and quantity of resources required using drawings and specifications, and effectively communicate with the construction team
Electrical Installation Level 2 can lead to a career within the electrical industry and/or you can choose to progress to further studies.
company updates and tips